POLICY PRIVACY / TRANSPARENCY POLICIES RGPD
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 (“RGPD”) and its implementing regulations, Ortodoncia Tres Torres, S.L.P informs all users of the websites www. orthodonticsbarcelona.com / http://ortodonciasantcugat.com/ (the “Web”) about the treatment of your personal data, those provided during the access and use of the Web and in your daily relationship with Ortodoncia Tres Torres.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
ORTODONCIA TRES TORRES. SLP
Jacinto Benavente 6, 08017 Barcelona.
In general, with what purpose will we process your personal data?
– Realization of previous studies to the hiring of the service.
– Provide the services contracted at the Clinic.
– Make it possible to send reminders of visits or information of interest about the treatment contracted.
– Send information of interest about news and / or news from the Clinic.
– Contact or solve doubts or questions raised in the spaces provided for that purpose on the web.
Which is the basis of legitimacy for the processing of your data?
– Realization of previous studies to the hiring of the service. Execution of pre-contractual measures.
– Provide the services contracted at the Clinic. Execution of the contract.
– Make it possible to send reminders of visits or information of interest about the treatment contracted. Legitimate interest of the Clinic for an improvement in patient care and the correct provision of health services.
– Send information of interest about news and / or news from the Clinic. Consent in the case that they are not patients Art 21.1 Law 34/2002 or Legitimate interest of Direct Marketing of the Clinic in the case of patients Art 21.2 Law 34/2002.
– Contact or solve doubts or questions raised in the spaces provided for that purpose on the web. A legitimate interest in customer service.
How long will we keep your data?
– The data related to the provision of the demanded services will be kept during the periods legally established by the sanitary regulations.
– The data related to the administrative management of the service, until established by tax and accounting regulations.
– The data relative to the sending of communications, until you do not state otherwise or we understand that they are no longer useful for the purpose of the treatment.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
– The communication of your data to third parties is not envisaged, unless the communication is necessary for the provision of the services demanded or if there is a legal obligation to do so.
– Data could be communicated to Clinic Treatment Managers.
What personal information do we have about you and how have we obtained it?
The Clinic will treat:
– Contact and billing information (Name and surnames, address, telephone, email, ID, collection information).
– Other personal information (Age)
– Health data necessary for the provision of health services in the clinic.
All the data have been provided by you or have been generated during the course of the treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As long as ORTODONCIA TRES TORRES treat your personal data, you have the right to request:
Access.- The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him or her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
Rectification.- The interested party shall have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or to complete those that were incomplete.
Deletion.- The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
Limitation of your treatment.- The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the processing of their personal data.
Opposition to treatment.- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ORTODONCIA TRES TORRES will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, imperious reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to the portability of your data.- That is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised through a written and signed request addressed to ORTODONCIA TRES TORRES at email@example.com at the address Jacinto Benavente 6, 08017 Barcelona.
What happens if I do not provide the requested information?
The refusal to provide all identifying and contact data indicated as mandatory could mean the impossibility of providing services by ORTODONCIA TRES TORRES.
Guardianship of the control authorities.
If you think it appropriate, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection presenting the corresponding claim. www.agpd.es. C / Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.