The cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data by themselves.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- User input cookies.
- Identification or user authentication cookies. (session only).
- User’s security cookies.
- Multimedia player cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- Cookies customization of the user interface.
- Add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
- The rest of cookies.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies according to the time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to purpose:
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by the owner of the site, or by third parties, to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
To do this, we analyze your browsing on the website, in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc …). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible to visit a website or open any email where any advertisement or promotional material regarding certain products or services is published is installed in the browser a cookie that is used to display further advertisements related to search has been performed, to develop a control of the announcements in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc…
Next, it is indicated that Cookies that are not excluded, own, or from third parties, are used on the website.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICAL COOKIES:
Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos (“Google”).
Anonymous: (Ads viewed, Analytics, Information Browser, cookie data, date / time, demographic data, type of hardware / software, interaction data, page views, service domains)
Pseudonyms: (IP address (UE PII), search history, based on data location, data click string, device ID (PII UE) PII (name, address, phone number, email address, Enter) Sensible (Financial Information)
Data transferred to third parties:
More information in: www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES:
DoubleClick, 111 Eighth Avenue, 10th Floor, New York, NY, 10011
Anonymous: (Ads viewed, Analytics, Information Browser, cookie data, date / time, demographic data, type of hardware / software, interaction data, page views, service domains).
Pseudonyms: (IP address (UE PII), search history, based on data location, data click string, device ID (PII UE) PII (Name, address, phone number, email address, login , UE- IP Address) Sensible (Financial Information)
Data transferred to third parties: The aggregated data is shared with 3 parts. Anonymous data is shared with 3 parts.
Data retention: Not revealed
You can allow, block or delete the installed cookies, by selecting the appropriate configuration of your browser, however, you should know that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Below, we offer you links in which you will find information on how you can configure your preferences, with respect to cookies, in the main browsers:
Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad)
Or you can consult the video tutorials published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: http://www.youtube.com/user/desdelaAEPD
To learn more, about cookies es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(informática)
In addition to the aforementioned cookies, if you use certain widgets available on the website, anonymous information about your computer or navigation could be obtained (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest).
If you wish to contact us, regarding our cookies policy, you can do so at: email@example.com